Re: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 12:22:09 PDT

In my old school I bought a giant, double drying rack. Sounded great but it took up the room of a Prius! Also the
thing about drying racks in general that really irritates me is that they often have spaces about 4 inches apart on the racks and
wet work falls through!! sooo on this giant drying rack I spent the whole weekend adding additional cross wires
to the racks. Then it worked ok but was a bit scratchy with the wires. I now have a single tall rack on wheels that
is much more practical BUT you cannot hold papers that are 24" plus and small papers once again can fall down
through the racks. I really want to see one with something like chicken wire on the racks so that you can use it
for all kinds of wet work. Make sure it has wheels and that you have the room for it no matter what you choose.