Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 27, 2010

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 06:08:50 PDT

Hi Lindsey,
In regards to your post about drying racks, you can find very suitable racks in many of the art catalogs..Dick Blick, Nasco, etc. I wold look for the higher end models that have spring loaded shelves. I've had one for years and it just keeps on ticking along! Racks w/o springs just don't do the job well. Keep in mind that they are very pricey! You may want to see if your principal along with your PTO could help fund it.
Good luck,
Mark Paradise

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.