[teacherartexchange] simple drawing warm ups

---------

From: Frances Rice (francyfree2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 06:03:38 PDT

Hi, I got these ideas from teachers on the TAB/choice group. One is to have kids make a simple block design and then sketch it. The other is to have felt pieces(or you could substitute a sheet of colored construction paper) and allow students to create a seashell arrangement and then sketch it.
  Frances