Re: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 18:07:48 PDT

I have always wondered about the designers of those drying racks with widely
spaced supporting rods!! We have used old railroad board as a shelf liner to
keep the papers from falling through... The RR board has lasted for years
for us...
Mary in No. MN

Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

We bought drying racks for every classroom when we moved to this campus, no
one uses them because they don't hold small paper - they fall through just
like others have been saying. I have inherited a lot of them now and I use
plastic trays that a parent gave to me and slide them in and out of drying
racks. She worked at a hospital and they use them for placing medical
tools. Since they go through so many of them, she was able to give me a
huge stack of them.

I actually prefer it because I set them at the tables at the end of lessons
and students put their work on it, which I can stack quickly and put on the
drying rack instead of students walking across the room with wet art.

Cheri Lloyd