Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Supply Questions

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 17:09:12 PDT

Sarah, I use glue sticks for some things and a jug of PVC glue we apply with brushes for other things.

For multi-purpose paper my favorite is the watercolor paper from Molly Hawkins House. I use it for pastel, watercolor, collage, and printmaking. I save the discarded pieces & cut it into artist playing card size with the die-cut machine.

I dream of a room with nice storage.
Betty in ok

To unsubscribe go to