RE: [teacherartexchange] Supply Questions

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 15:34:32 PDT

Glue sticks for most projects...the kids have a difficult time closing
the glue bottles and it becomes a nightmare of finding bottles that
still work. I have them use scrap paper underneath the edges of the
back of what they are gluing so it- 1) doesn't get on the table and 2)
gets right up to the edges. I tell them that is more important than
gluing in the center (and drawing with glue!).

I haven't had difficulty choosing where I order, so unfortunately, I
can't help you there...good luck!!!

Judi Morgan