RE: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 12:52:48 PDT

We bought drying racks for every classroom when we moved to this campus, no one uses them because they don't hold small paper - they fall through just like others have been saying. I have inherited a lot of them now and I use plastic trays that a parent gave to me and slide them in and out of drying racks. She worked at a hospital and they use them for placing medical tools. Since they go through so many of them, she was able to give me a huge stack of them.

I actually prefer it because I set them at the tables at the end of lessons and students put their work on it, which I can stack quickly and put on the drying rack instead of students walking across the room with wet art.

Cheri Lloyd