Re: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 11:30:46 PDT

My principal ordered the drying rack without my input. It was sturdy, on wheels and had other good features. However, the open spaces between the wire grids were large, so that papers smaller than 18x24 fell through!
My solution was a trip to the hardware store where I found cloth/plastic mesh that I could cut to to the size of the shelves. Then I attached the corners of the mesh to the shelves with twisties from trash bags.

       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
       Retired
Sent from my iPhone