Re: [teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 08:10:39 PDT

I use a drying rack that I got from Nasco. It cost $850.00. It has rubber separators, spring loaded shelves and wheels. I love it.

Diane

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Lindsey Cooke <lindsey@tlcooke.com> wrote:

I need to buy a drying rack for our school and want to make sure I get the right one. We have a tiny one but I struggle with fitting the papers into the spaces without them ripping and then the edges flop down, small paper falls on the floor etc...

I'd love to hear of some good ones if you love yours. We have about 400 students but they don't have art every week ( twice a month). I've seen the ones that lift up and have rubber bumpers. Those seem good too.

Thanks!
Lindsey

---
To unsubscribe go tohttp://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html