[teacherartexchange] Drying Rack Advice

---------

From: Lindsey Cooke (lindsey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 06:51:25 PDT

I need to buy a drying rack for our school and want to make sure I
get the right one. We have a tiny one but I struggle with fitting the
papers into the spaces without them ripping and then the edges flop
down, small paper falls on the floor etc...

I'd love to hear of some good ones if you love yours. We have about
400 students but they don't have art every week ( twice a month).
I've seen the ones that lift up and have rubber bumpers. Those seem
good too.

Thanks!
Lindsey