Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] "In Between Projects"

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 15:51:41 PDT

Judy, my website is gone. I wasn't updating it anymore & just couldn't
justify to myself spending the $80+ for another year's "rent". I know
I could have gotten a cheaper site, but my interests have moved on & I
didn't want to spend time moving files. Someday I will start blogging
again, & see if that is where my interests lie. Thanks for the plug
tho! :)

> Michal Austin has a page of over 150 ideas, but I don't have her new
> web address. Michal, if you see this, please post your link.

To unsubscribe go to