RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 25, 2010

---------

From: Sherry Syrie (ssyrie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 15:43:45 PDT

Any ideas on how to GRADE students in an art classroom using STANDARDS-BASED GRADING? I am going to have to create a report card for my middle school art students in the next year or so and would rather not have to re-invent the wheel. Please contact me with advice or links if you have any. THANKS SO MUCH!
Sherry Syrie, Washington State
ssyrie@cheneysd.org