[teacherartexchange] warm ups

---------

From: Ann Parker (artfulann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 03:43:25 PDT

I'm a middle school art teacher and provide daily warm up activities: drawing from observation and skill practices. But I'm running dry on meaningful warm ups that are also short enough but not too short. I don't like using warm ups that are too much on imaginative drawing as I stress how important using a reference. Ideas?