Re: [teacherartexchange] Extra Credit

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 16:54:29 PDT

I allow 3 extra credit drawings per 9 weeks. I give 5 points each for
them. This generally only helps their grade if they are borderline
between letter grades. I don't keep them from turning in extra credit
if their work isn't all finished, since they all know an extra credit
drawing won't balance out that 0% they earn from not turning in an
assignment.
~Michal