[teacherartexchange] Extra Credit

---------

From: Whitney Halquist (halqu003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 11:46:06 PDT

Hi, my name is Whitney Halquist and I am an art education student
from the University of Minnesota Duluth. I had a question about
extra credit and how to implement it into the art class room. Does
anyone have specific activities or options for extra credit? Do you
allow students in your class to do extra credit if they have not
finished their regular assignments?

Thank you for your feedback,

  Whitney Halquist