Re: [teacherartexchange] Video Recorders

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 08:53:28 PDT

Michal,

Sounds like you have a lot of experience doing video with your students.

What kinds of assignments do you assign?

I just got a video camera made by Kodak. I also got Camtasia.
My original purpose was to create short instructional studio
videos for my elementary art methods class for pre-service
elementary classroom teachers. I plan to create my own channel on YouTube or
TeacherTube. Our server does not support video yet.

Do you have any experience working with YouTube or TeacherTube? If so,
do you have any advice or suggestions?

Now I am thinking perhaps I will expand this to our methods
classes for Art Education majors. What version of Final Cut do you use?
Do you use Final Cut Pro or one of the other versions? Is it hard for the
students to learn?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Diane