[teacherartexchange] Weighing grades in art class?

---------

From: Amara A. Barthelemy (barth215_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 16:42:40 PDT

Hello, I am an art education major at the University of Minnesota in
Duluth. My classmates and I were discussing grade weights presented in
a syllabus. In what ways to art teachers determine the weight of the
grades presented to students in a class syllabus? What should be worth
more or less and how do you determine that?

Thank you for those who respond,

Amara A. Barthelemy
Art Education
University of Minnesota, Duluth '11