[teacherartexchange] Traditional Testing in Art

---------

From: Lydia Kepulis (kepul003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 12:30:45 PDT

Hello, My name is Lydia Kepulis and I am currently studying to be an
art educator in college. In one of my courses, we have been
discussing ways to assess students in the art classroom. Do you use
any traditional testing methods in your art classroom? By this I mean
forms of assessment such as multiple choice, true-false, etc. How do
you incorporate it? I would really appreciate any feedback you have!
Thanks. Lydia