[teacherartexchange] Melissa's Trip to Sri Lanka

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 08:34:56 PDT

Hi all,
I have just come back from a visit to Sri Lanka. A beautiful country just south of India, it now is enjoying relative peace and a return of tourism. You can view some of my photos on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissaenderle/collections/72157625189733392/
I will be posting entries on my blog in the upcoming weeks. http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com. In addition to natural beauty, Sri Lanka is also home to ancient Buddhist sites. My trip included visiting of four UNESCO World Heritage sites.

Melissa Enderle