Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Melissa's Trip to Sri Lanka

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 08:34:56 PDT

Hi all,
I have just come back from a visit to Sri Lanka. A beautiful country just south of India, it now is enjoying relative peace and a return of tourism. You can view some of my photos on Flickr.
I will be posting entries on my blog in the upcoming weeks. In addition to natural beauty, Sri Lanka is also home to ancient Buddhist sites. My trip included visiting of four UNESCO World Heritage sites.

Melissa Enderle

To unsubscribe go to