RE: [teacherartexchange] appr clarification

---------

From: Phillips, Patty L (patty.phillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 18:42:08 PDT

In Kentucky, we are piloting a "program review". Individual students won't be evaluated, but whole school programs will. Everything from support from the administration, to inclusiveness, to teacher training.

Information on the review is available in draft form on the Kentucky Department of Education website.

Patty Phillips
Art Teacher NBCT
Ballard High School
http://pattyphillips.weebly.com