[teacherartexchange] SMART Doc Camera

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 16:11:04 PDT

Hi Sue,
Yes, I use this camera, and I have been unable to record anything that is usable when using the document camera. The frames per second are not enough to make it a smooth video. I do love the Notebook software recording device to make screencasts though. For some reason, that works well and camera does not.

If anyone has made it work, I would love to hear about it as well.
Cheri Lloyd