[teacherartexchange] Reminder Digest Users - Remove the digest before you click "Send"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 14:54:01 PDT

Greetings Digest Users,

We have had a number of people simply replying to the digest again -
and in doing so, they post the entire digest from the previous day.

Please remember to do the following before you click "Send".

1. Change the subject line to something that matches your post. When
you reply to the digest, you post "teacherartexchange digest" and
date as a subject, which tells us nothing about your post.

2. Remove the digest from your post. It is helpful to include a short
snippet from the post you are answering (if you are responding to
another member's post). When you post the entire digest, you also post
all member email addresses to be archived on Getty web site. It is
also difficult for Digest users to read the digest when there are
digests within digests.

And a reminder to all:
Remove member email addresses from your post before you click "Send".

Your efforts will reduce the amount of Spam all members receive -
fewer email addresses will be archived for Email bots to harvest.

Regards,

Judy Decker