Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 15, 2010

---------

From: Elaine McDaniel (mcdaniee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 17:23:26 PDT

Hello everyone,

Recently I have been thinking about completely overhauling my current
curriculum, which has for years been Art 1, Art 2, and Art 3. I am
the only art teacher at our high school for the time being - but would
like to start off one course at a time (if this is possible.) My
intentions are to narrow the focus to: Into to Design, Drawing,
Painting, Ceramics, Sculpture...etc.
I don't know where to start for designing the curriculum though -
other than state standards, unit plans etc.

I was hoping to start with a Sculpture/Ceramic course for third
trimester of this year. Does anyone have a curriculum that they would
be willing to share...

I would appreciate it greatly,

Elaine - MI