Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 15, 2010

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 08:38:18 PDT

Re: APPR standards to teacher evaluation

I work in NY, but I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding the
'appr' regulations. Is there a link you could send me regarding them?
 I know in my district we use 3 grading criteria for our students on
their report cards. They are as follows:
Below the standards Approaching the Standards Meeting the
standards Exceeding the standards

These are the criteria for the options:
Demonstrates an understanding of materials, techniques, processes, and
Demonstrates effort and a positive attitude.
Demonstrates responsible personal and social behavior.

I'm not sure if that helps at all but I figured I'd share it with you anyways.

To unsubscribe go to