[teacherartexchange] APPR standards for teacher evaluation nationwide

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 07:37:36 PDT

We here in NY need input regarding performance indicators for our new APPR regs for art teachers. Anything you have in regards to locally developed tools to demonstrate student growth will be appreciated.

A big concern is dealing with elementary population numbers and the vast amount of time this will take for each teacher to do for their students.

Any models in place now???? My phone is ringing daily on this....from teachers in my region.....

Thanks.

Donnalyn in NY