Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 09, 2010

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 05:24:41 PDT

Hi,
How about using a variety of leaves and roll them into the clay w/ a
rolling pin?
Mark

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 10/10/2010 3:01 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Saturday, October 09, 2010.

1. Texture objects for clay
2. RE: Texture objects for clay
3. RE: Texture objects for clay
4. Re: Texture objects for clay
5. RE: Texture objects for clay
6. Re: Texture objects for clay
7. Re: teacherartexchange digest: October 07, 2010