[teacherartexchange] art crits using categories

---------

From: Terri Frohman (boots13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 12:52:55 PDT

Can someone tell me how to conduct a classroom critique using "chips"?
I have heard of crits where students get a variety of things, money,
and other categories and lay them on the work of art that apply to the
categories.

I could also do this with post-its i guess. One word that describes the
artwork.

thanks
terri NYC