RE: [teacherartexchange] Texture objects for clay

---------

From: Amy Broady (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2010 - 09:45:45 PDT

Great for texture: the plastic mesh that can be used with yarn for an easy
needlepoint-ish experience.
I have a stash of squares, circles, and star shapes that I use with polymer
clay. The mesh pattern is different and interesting for the circle- and
star-shaped mesh. I got them at the craft store.

HTH
Amy in TN