Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] international colaboration

From: LetsartLetsart (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2010 - 03:20:00 PDT

Dear Cindy,
My name is Andy Lee from Seoul, Korea.
I am a principal of privait art school in Seoul age from 6 to 16.
Previously I have been working closely with other foreign schools in visual art. I am always interested in
international collaboration projects with other schools sharing different cultures and creative art education solutions.
I am currently working with several schools in various projects.
If you would like to collaborate with our elementary schools students please feel free to contact me. I am very interested
and open for the discussion to start with.
I have a web site you can look at but it is in Korean.
I do have also a web based blog that we can share with to communicate between our teachers and students.
Sincerely yours,

> Subject: [teacherartexchange] international colaboration
> Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 07:43:16 -0400
> To:
> I teach art in a public elementary school (K-5) in the United States. I'm looking for a classroom in Italy or Greece that is interested in working on a collaborative project that involves visual art, music and writing. Any international teachers interested in this project, or anyone with a connection to an international school? The school we collaborate with would need access to the internet.
> Thank you,
> Cindy
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to