RE: [teacherartexchange] international colaboration

---------

From: LetsartLetsart (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2010 - 03:20:00 PDT

Dear Cindy,

My name is Andy Lee from Seoul, Korea.
I am a principal of privait art school in Seoul age from 6 to 16.

Previously I have been working closely with other foreign schools in visual art. I am always interested in
international collaboration projects with other schools sharing different cultures and creative art education solutions.

I am currently working with several schools in various projects.
If you would like to collaborate with our elementary schools students please feel free to contact me. I am very interested
and open for the discussion to start with.

I have a web site you can look at but it is in Korean. http://www.letsart.co.kr

I do have also a web based blog that we can share with to communicate between our teachers and students.

Sincerely yours,

Andy