RE: [teacherartexchange] Music for Pinwheel Slideshow--seeking suggestions

---------

From: Amy Broady (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 20:11:32 PDT

Thanks for the suggestions, Cheryl! :-)
I am not familiar with any of these, so I'm off to spend some quality time
with iTunes!
I really enjoy Jack Johnson's sound..so soothing and mellow...how cool that
you are going to a concert! Have fun!
I just found out that Keller Williams is releasing a kids tunes album later
this month--I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear it all! Keller and I went to
HS together, so I am always thrilled to see how successful he is as a
musician and what a large following he has. He has a soothing, mellow
voice/style, too.
I just saw a video of a song about hula hooping (from Keller's new
album)...since we "plant" our pinwheels in hula hoops, I might be able to
put that song to use. Plus it features kids in it--gotta love that!

I am so appreciative that you offered me some options to explore. Again,
thank you!
Amy in TN