[teacherartexchange] Art Journal Topics

---------

From: sarah k (sarah.kerns3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2010 - 10:43:49 PDT

I frequently check the Incredible Art Department website for help and
inspiration. While looking for thought provoking sketchbook
assignments for my middle schoolers, I came across a tile and author,
but have had no luck finding the book. Does anyone know where to find
Art Journal Topics by Terri Tarr- Schweitzer?
Or does anyone have a list of topics they use with middle schoolers
for sketchbook assignments they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thank you as always,

Sarah K.