[teacherartexchange] international colaboration

---------

From: Cindy Edmonds (cpledmonds_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2010 - 04:43:16 PDT

I teach art in a public elementary school (K-5) in the United States. I'm looking for a classroom in Italy or Greece that is interested in working on a collaborative project that involves visual art, music and writing. Any international teachers interested in this project, or anyone with a connection to an international school? The school we collaborate with would need access to the internet.

Thank you,
Cindy