Re: [teacherartexchange] Boy dominated art room!

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2010 - 11:57:52 PDT

I totally agree with the linear perspective. It can change a boy's entire idea about his future- I've seen it happen. I also suggest designing and building architectural models from fome Cor. But my #1 boy pleaser is chain maille. From the twist chain to Byzantine and beyond. I get ALL my supplies from theringlord.com because so far it is a safe site for them to visit at home and affordable. Their flat nosed pliers are great too. I use the machine-cut aluminum rings in a medium size--look for the size that comes in the Byzantine kit, sorry I can never remember!
The hard parr is ever getting them to do anything else.