Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 27, 2009

---------

From: Colleen Hodel (hodelc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 06:23:05 PDT

We do a chair auction...chairs painted/decorated by students...that is very popular. People who come to bid on a chair end up staying to see the show. We also have high school art club students doing face painting for kids.

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 10/28/2009 2:01 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Tuesday, October 27, 2009.

1. Re: teacherartexchange digest: October 26, 2009
2. Looking for new painting idea
3. Re: Looking for new painting idea