RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 27, 2009

---------

From: Spinnato, Lynn (LSpinnato_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 03:34:28 PDT

Hi,
We too have a show that is up for only one night. One thing we did to save monies this year is offerred the students community service hours to bring in one tray of baked goods per person. It had to be something servable such as cookies cup, cakes, brownies etc. Then we had students sign up to serve for service hours also. The students dressed in black and white or all black and rotated around the show with trays serving people. This cut our costs to less than half for the refreshments for the show. The students had such a great time they were there for the entire night. This also drew in the students friends to view the show and created a better communal tone. Good luck.