[teacherartexchange] Looking for new painting idea

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 16:03:40 PDT

Hi all,
I have a senior grade 12 class class right now, and am looking for some 'new
to me' ideas for paintings, and mixed media/painting projects.
I have a variety of surfaces that I want them to use....some large pieces of
massonite board that I thought we would do some
impressionism/post-impressionism/expressionism style paintings on ( we went
out sketching in September, and I would like the students to use those
images in the first project which also reflects the beginning of art history
units), some medium sized canvases, and enough 6x8 wood panels (1 inch deep)
so that each student can have 3.....
Any favourite projects out there that you would be willing to share??
Thanks!
Sue