Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 26, 2009

---------

From: Casey McCullough (cmccullough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 07:40:08 PDT

hello there. my dept and i are going to meet about getting a broader audience at our spring art show. We have a show during a spring music concert. currently we only have the gym for a night and we put it up Friday afternoon and open on Saturday for a couple hours. does anyone do anything cool to draw the folks in? we have talked about bussing elementary kids in and having older students docent the exhibit (logistics and funds are a problem), having a visiting artist, raffels, etc.. anyone have a works and does not work idea? our art show is district wide elem-high school and we show in the high school gym.