Your confirmation is needed (ok 73144)

Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 04:02:00 PDT

Your email address 'tae@hermes.getty.edu' has been submitted to be
unsubscribed from the 'teacherartexchange' mailing list.

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.pub.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=90.183.38.130; helo=farizej.centrum.cz; envelope-from=<trillbeth@centrum.sk>;
Date: 	Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:04:08 +0100
From: 	<trillbeth@centrum.sk>
To: teacherartexchange-request
# Mail sent to leave-teacherartexchange-73144w was converted to these commands:
end
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=90.183.38.130; helo=farizej.centrum.cz; envelope-from=<trillbeth@centrum.sk>;
Date:	Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:04:08 +0100
From:	<trillbeth@centrum.sk>
Subject: Hello Dear
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Hello Dear,
I am  Lilibeth  Tala Trillanes from Philippine.
I would like to have a confidant business  relationship with you if possible.
I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested and detained by the government forces since on the 29th day of November 2007.Not quite long i was also arrested on the suspicion ground that my brother is using me to set uprising against the government but now i am release since they have no proof of the allegation.
All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some United state millions  dollars funds, my brother deposited in Abroad.
I will really need  your sincerity and honesty , as soon as this money is been release in your name, i will advise you on how to send some money to me here to enable me pay off  the chief justice for his demand in getting my brother out of prison after which i will  fly over there to meet you for investment project arrangement,
yours Sincerely ,
Lilibeth Tala Trillanes