Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Paper Cutter Help

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 07:51:20 PDT

I have a Boston 12" Blade Trimmer that I bought years ago at Sam's Club. I
use it for smaller size cutting. For larger cuts, I have a Fiskars 24"
Rotary Trimmer. I could never justify spending the big bucks for a 36"
blade trimmer. The set-up I have works fine. I also have students use the
old fashioned method of scissors (measure/straight edge/cutting on the
BTW, the rotary trimmer works fine and is a minimal investment.

Dave Haines
Grafton High
Grafton, WV