Re: [teacherartexchange] Paper Cutter Help

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 17:31:20 PDT

I am in a similar boat. I had this wonderful 36" paper cutter that
looks like it was made in the 1940s. The thing is huge and seems to
have been repaired a few times. Apparently, it has been repaired TOO
many times, because it won't cut right anymore and every "fix it" guy
I've taken it to says it can't be fixed anymore.

I would love to have another one like this. This is one durable piece
of equipment, and I'm lost without it!

I would definitely recommend this size to just about anyone. I've
saved so much money by buying larger sheets of paper and just cutting
the size I need for various projects.

Rebecca Burch
Charleston WV

--