[teacherartexchange] puppet I am working on

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 16:34:33 PDT

 I all. Just thought I would share what I am working on. He's called a "table top puppet". He would be manipulated by three puppeteers, one for the head/body, one for the arms and one for the legs. My head puppeteer and I went to the National Puppetry Festival this summer and decided that we would do a scene from Waiting for Godot, so we made a pact to make the two puppets. Well, once you make a pact with one of your students, you are kind of committed. My goal is to train three kids to work the puppet and film their efforts to present next year at our state's art educators' conference.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31239756@N04/4036036964/

San D