[teacherartexchange] digitally photographing line drawings

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 18 2009 - 08:01:04 PDT

I have to digitally photograph a lot of line drawings on white paper for uploading onto the web. I cannot figure out how to white balance so that the paper is white and the lines are dark..so it looks like it does with the eye. I have tried all sorts of settings on my Olympus C-60 zoom camera but nothing works. When I try to balance it in the camera program on the computer it also does not work. It makes the paper white but the lines wash out. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'v