Re: [teacherartexchange] grading elementary art

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 05:02:45 PDT

I agree Michal - I see my role partly as a guide for all of the students' to
find their "inner artist" and giving a low grade can be discouraging rather
than encouraging. which seems so contrary to my overall goal. When a grade
is clearly labeled as a behavior grade then I find it more acceptable... BTW
I am in elementary schools...
Mary in No. MN and ND