Re:[teacherartexchange] Grading Elementary Art

---------

From: Roshanda Burtscher (rburtsch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 02:58:23 PDT

1. I am required to give a grade to every student, every time they are in my
class.
2. I can choose from several options: check, check +, check -, Letter
grades, Points, 0-4 scoring scale, happy - sad face, etc
3. As far as I know, I don't have a required number of assessments (first
year at school).
4. I see my students once a week for 45 minutes.
5. I teach in Ohio.

Hope this is helpful!
Roshanda Burtscher