Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Budget survey

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 21:16:33 PDT

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:07 PM, jjennifer west
<> wrote:
> Thanks for your thoughts Ellen.  I also appreciate your sensitivity to this "not coming across the wrong way"...I do have to say this viewpoint expressed by a fellow art teacher is also a little unappetizing.

Something must have gotten crossed somewhere... something I said was
unappetizing? I went back and read my reply again - not sure what
happened -

It sounds like you have a challenging situation within your district -
I hope you are able to find some answers on the list that will help
you -

To unsubscribe go to