RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2010

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 21:31:03 PDT

Oops! Sorry Diane. I didn't mean to post this to the entire group. I do know about deleting email addresses in replies. I just have gotten a few personal responses off the list and mistook yours for one as well.
Again, my apologies.
Cheri Lloyd
Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2010

Hi Diane,
Thanks for the tips. I actually spoke with my principal. She is very excited about this too. It's just that CA is having major financial issues. She told me to give her numbers on flight, hotel, etc. So we shall see if she finds the money. If not, I will go myself. I loved last year's conference in Minneapolis. I can't wait to be even a bigger part of it this year.

Thanks again for the personal response. I appreciate it! :)
Cheri Lloyd

Hi Cheri,

Congratulations on your proposal acceptance!

There is a letter on the NAEA web site that you can give your administrator about the significance of the NAEA convention and your proposal. You might want to use this and also have another teacher write a letter of support. You might want to identify the workshops and presentations you plan to attend to bring back new knowledge to your classroom.

I hope this helps.

Diane Gregory