RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2010

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 21:25:52 PDT

Hi Diane,
Thanks for the tips. I actually spoke with my principal. She is very excited about this too. It's just that CA is having major financial issues. She told me to give her numbers on flight, hotel, etc. So we shall see if she finds the money. If not, I will go myself. I loved last year's conference in Minneapolis. I can't wait to be even a bigger part of it this year.

Thanks again for the personal response. I appreciate it! :)
Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307