Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2010

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 20:48:38 PDT

Hi Cheri,

Congratulations on your proposal acceptance!

There is a letter on the NAEA web site that you can give your administrator about the significance of the NAEA convention and your proposal. You might want to use this and also have another teacher write a letter of support. You might want to identify the workshops and presentations you plan to attend to bring back new knowledge to your classroom.

I hope this helps.

Diane Gregory