Re: [teacherartexchange] Budget survey

---------

From: Sharon Kawczynski (sharynn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 05:10:33 PDT

I teach about 440 students in grades K-5.
My budget has been 2700 for about the last 5 years. I used to get extra
money every year but it has been at this amount for a while. I have shown
my principal how supplies have gone up and remind him that I also take extra
groups of kids to work on special projects for gifted and talented, but this
is the limit on the budget. I use a lot of recyclables with projects.