RE: [teacherartexchange] mural

---------

From: Arthur, Michelle (marthur_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 07:26:05 PDT

I am doing the same thing here at my school. I am using a duck cloth -
or a painter's drop cloth- it is thick- works like canvas and I will
Gesso it first. I have used White denim in the past and have used the
same process. Works great! We use acrylics on it. You can also get sheet
metal and do the same thing if you can find someone to donate scrap.

Michele Arthur
New Horizons High School
Art Teacher